Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thing 7 More RSS

I have found several feeds and am having fun with that. I have been surprised at some of the sites that both do and don't have feeds. I have figured out from this again that I have a variety of interests most of which have nothing to do with work. All though they do, I am sure help to make me the person that I am. The different ideas in thing 7 were good to look at and did give me an idea of what to look for. However since my interests are diverse I have so far found it easier to just look for the RSS symbol on some of my favorite sites. Some of my feeds are sites that if not prompted I would forget to look at and then be disappointed later that I missed something. Most are very much just for entertainment. I am glad this was included in the things to learn as it is something that I can really enjoy.

No comments: