Thursday, December 18, 2008

Delicious

For me this is not a tool that would get used very much. I can see how it could be fun and useful if you were a perosn who did research or just surfs the web alot. I don't spend that much time doing that. Mu time on the web is usually spent doing something specific. For Nebraska Access some words that I would use are research, Geneology, magazines, databases. Most of the ones taht are already used are good. But if I were looking at just those wrods to see what Nebraska Access was I think that some of the description words are missing. If I looked at just the words used to describe it I would not think to look at that site for magazine articles, or some of the other items that are offered. I know that is just me though because I happen to be a person who looks for exact words. When I was using the delicious site I looked at things like cookies, to me that is the type of words I am used to using. Not research type of words.

No comments: