Saturday, October 31, 2009

Thing 29

Trick or Treat is done. I just did some more in Goodreads. I sm dtill thinking that I like it better than Weread that I used before. 'i think it is interesting that there are so many of these sites made just to get readers to share about books. That is one of the things I really like about working is that the people will sometimes share what they think about a book. These sites are just another way of doing that. It is also a way to keep track of what we read and a way to learn of books that we might like to read. But I doubt that any of us really need to be told of more books to read. Most of us have a list a mile l ong of want to reads already. It is fun to do though.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Thanks for your thoughts. I agree that it's interesting that there are so many of these sites out there - though the down side is that different friends are on different sites :(