Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thing #20 Web 2.0

I could look at these sites for a very long time. They are fun. i looked at quite a few of them. My first reaction was hey I could do this really fast because Facebook was in the social site. I do Facebook and have for a year. So yes I enjoy that one. But then since the idea is to see something new I looked at others. I was almost late for work! Doof is FUN! I should remember this site because we have kids mostly who come into the library and think it is so cool to get on the computer and then they don't know what to do and want a game to play. There were several games that they could play that don't have to be downloaded. As I said in another blog I am hooked on games like bejeweled so I could have played all day.

1 comment:

Allana said...

I will have to check out Doof. It sounds like fun. I’ve enjoyed a game of bejeweled now and then myself. I used to play a game called avalanche but the site it was on is no longer around. Maybe I’ll get lucky and find it on Doof.