Thursday, January 22, 2009

thing 23 The End

Most of this class was fun. I may have had a hard time getting into some of the things but after all is said and done I really enjoyed it. Some of the things like bloglines I wil keep doing . Twitter is another one I will keep watching. It will have to be only at home because I am in trouble at work for not doing only library things on my computer. As you can tell I really liked those 2. It was a good thing to learn what these things are even if our patrons don't have a clue most of the time. Now if someone says something about a wiki or a podcast or even a RSS feed I will know what they are talking about. The emails are a little bit annoying when they tell every time someone put up a new thought. So I will be getting out of those as soon as I can.
That is one of the things I didn't like about the class was that we had to sign up for stuff that we will never use again. I guess I can see the point but it would be good if there were a way to see the way it works without actually signing up if it is something you don't forsee using again.
If another class like this is offered I would do it but probably do it all at home so that nobody could question if I was doing library work or personal stuff.
I realize that isn't the fault of the class just a personal thing that is going on right now.
So to end this. Thank you for giving me the chance to learn about all of these THINGS!!

No comments: