Monday, September 21, 2009

Google reader

I am working on this. But since I don't blog very often I was having login problems. I also had gotten a google account that I didn't remember until after I was told by them that I already had an account and had to go through the process of changing my password. Then I had never done the change on blogger to make it to the new login. I just always used the sign in from when I first signed up. So when I went to send something from google to blogger it kept wanting me to sign in and I couldn't remember what I was supposed to put in. Also I usually get to blogger from the Nebraska 2.0 site and go to participants. Anyway I will try again soon since I figured out some of what I was doing wrong. Some days it doesn't really pay to try something new. Once I get into using google reader I think I will like it better than bloglines.

1 comment:

Allana said...

It sound like you had quite an adventure so far trying to work with Google Reader. I hope you were able to get all of your accounts figured out on Monday so the next time you work with Google Reader it will just be fun. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or problems.