Monday, September 28, 2009

Google reader

I have figured out that I can't do this assignment. I am happy to have my blog reader be something other than bloglines but because I have to seperate google accounts one for google reader and one for blogger I can't make it work to send something from one to the other. When I hit send to Blogger it won't let me sign in. I tried last week and now this week too. I tried to just copy the link for the item I would like to send. But since that is not the assignment it won't work. I guess that means that although I will continue to use google reader I won't get the credits for this thing. It is beginning to be a real waste of my time to try to get the credits.

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2009/09/08/funny-pictures-request-cause-its-stupid/

No comments: