Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thing 28

I am starting this again. I thought I had posted this but when I checked later I hadn't. I really think I wasn't supposed to do thing #28. So here is part of what I wrote yesterday and part from today.I think I am done with this assignment. I am not done with google reader. Thanks to Allana I can say that the assignment is done. She and I have talked about my problems with the send to part of my account. I totally understand how it is supposed to work but it seems it isn't going to. BREAK THROUGH!!! I tried to send something to Facebook instead of to blogger. It worked!!!!!! I will definately use google reader. I like it way better than Bloglines. One thing I like better is the search thing so that I can look for sites that I know are there and not have to do the export thing like in Bloglines. Also Google really keeps track of sign up better that they do because Google knew that I had an account that I didn't remember. Bloglines has not switched my account to the different account since the first 2.0 class was done. Each time I went there it said that my account was not active. They had let the sites update but still gave me the message. So yes I like Google better. Thanks again Allana.

1 comment:

Allana said...

I’m happy to read that even with all of your problems you still like Google Reader!